Traffic to Smaulgld.com Surges in Second Quarter of 2014. Smaulgld.com Receives Visitors From 179 Countries.
Smaulgld.com Passes 100,000 Unique Visitors
Smaulgld.com was launched on April 28, 2013 with the blog post “Student Loans and Unemployment are Holding Back the Economy and Real Estate Market” (808 views)
Since then we have published over two hundred posts and the site has received over 100,000 unique visitors and over 207,000 page views.
Twenty six percent of Smaulgld.com’s traffic is from returning visitors.
While the bulk of Smaulgld.com’s visitors come from the United States (71%), we have received visitors from 179 countries!
Smaulgld.com has had visitors from Australia, New Zealand, every country in North America and Europe, from every country in South America, twenty-eight countries in Africa and every country in Asia except Iran, Kryrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan.
Rounding out the top ten countries sending visitors to Smaulgld.com are: Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, India, Singapore, Germany, Netherlands, Malaysia and France.
The Smaulgld You Tube Channel featuring weekly podcasts with former CBS Radio host Ryan Sloper has received over 13,000 views.
Top Smaulgld.com Blog Posts July 1- September 30, 2014
1. The U.S. Plans To Bail-In The Banks – Federal Reserve Vice Chairman 4,526 views
2. Gold Reserves By Country- Top Twenty 3,437 views
3. Gold and Silver Price Manipulation – Suspected 2,308 views
4. What Happens After the Next Stock Market Crash? Poll 1,625 views.
5. How a Stock Market Crash Will End the Economic Recovery 1,244 views.
6. Top Foreign Holders of U.S. Debt 1,177 views
7. Gold and Silver Manipulation – Actual 1,029 views
8. Twelve Ways Silver is Different Than Gold 913 views.
9. Why Saudi Arabia Matters in Helping to Keep the U.S. Dollar as the World’s Reserve Currency 881 views.
10. U.S. Debt and the Price of Gold 719
11. The Housing Recovery That Never Was, Is Over 686 views.
12. How to Buy Silver 659 views
13. The Importance of Gold to A Nation
14. Why the End of Quantitative Easing May be Bad For The Dollar (& Good For Gold & Silver) 612 views.
15. Russia Adds 500,000 Ounces of Gold To Its Reserves In June 534 views
Top Smaulgld.com Posts of All Time
1. Twelve Ways Silver is Different Than Gold 5,993 views.
2. How a Stock Market Crash Will End the Economic Recovery 5,928 views.
3. What Happens After the Next Stock Market Crash? Poll 5,775 views.
4. Gold Reserves By Country- Top Twenty 5,536 views
5. The U.S. Plans To Bail-In The Banks – Federal Reserve Vice Chairman 4,526 views
6. The Coming Real Estate Supply/Demand Inventory Reversal 4,413 views.
7. Why the End of Quantitative Easing May be Bad For The Dollar (& Good For Gold & Silver) 4,400 views.
8. The Dark Side Of Artificially Low Interest Rates 4,065 views.
9. Why the Housing “Recovery” is a Farce – Illustrated by Two Charts 3,371 views.
10. Millennials: Not Part of The Club Yet 3,107 views.
11. The Housing Recovery That Never Was, Is Over 3,060 views.
12. Bitcoin – A Mining Disaster Waiting To Happen 2,971 views.
13. Top Foreign Holders of U.S. Debt 2,915 views
14. The False Housing Recovery of 2013 and How it Unraveled 2,899 views.
15. The Price of Silver 1979/80- 2013/14 2,764 views
16. Is a Gold and Silver Supply and Demand Price Adjustment Coming? 2,674 views.
17. Why Saudi Arabia Matters in Helping to Keep the U.S. Dollar as the World’s Reserve Currency 2,466 views.
18. The Recovery Has Reversed Course – Welcome to the Revocery 2,364 views.
19. Gold and Silver Price Manipulation – Suspected 2,308 views
20. The Case Against Bitcoin – A Faith Based/Emotion Backed Currency 2,179 views.
21. The Dark Side of Rising Home Prices 2,056 views.
22. Gold and Real Estate Are Assets, Not Investments 1,896 views.
23. Negative Interest Rates and Janet Yellen 1,822 views.
24. The Disconnect Between Home Prices and The Economy 1,875 views.
25. Buying Physical Gold and Silver 1,686 views.